Once you’ve signed up for Snap, you’ll want to start taking advantage of all of the amazing features that come with it.
Every feature included in snap has been designed to help simplify the day-to-day running of your business and making sure you’re set up in the right way could instantly increase your bookings and start growing your sales!
Here is an enhanced set of guidelines on how to set up your snap account:
- Business Profile:
- Begin by navigating to your "Business Profile"
- Provide essential business information such as your business name, account owner, country, city, address, email, and phone number
- After filling in the details, save your profile
- Working Hours/Holidays:
- In the top right, locate and click on "Working Hours/Holidays"
- Set your working days and define your working hours
- Save the changes
- Finance Details:
- Head to "Finance" section in the top right
- Fill in your company's name and finance details
- After filling in the details, save your changes
- Cancellation Policy:
- Navigate to "Cancellation Policy" at the top right
- Set up your company's cancellation policy by specifying hours and charges
- Save your policy
- Lastly, go to "Media" section at the top right
- Upload a profile photo, your logo and create a gallery showcasing your company
- Save your media settings
Your snap account is now fully set up, providing users with comprehensive information about your business!